Court disputes and their resolution are among the highest priorities of Lexnavigator attorneys-at-law. Our lawyers are highly qualified professionals in the area of dispute resolution.
We carefully analyse the existing documentation, provide a meaningful assessment of legally relevant facts and circumstances of the case, select individual defence strategy and do our best efforts to resolve the dispute in your favour.
Many years of experience and practice of our advocates will be helpful in the resolution of any dispute at any stage, from pre-trial settlement through the representation of clients in court and enforcement of court judgment.
The court disputes that we can help to resolve:
- corporate, M&A
- administrative (disputes with public authorities)
Our services include:
- our specialist legal advice
- analysis of the service of process documents related to a dispute
- audit of the cause of action and analysis of the potential litigation outcomes
- development of strategy and alternative solutions for resolution purposes
- drafting the proceedings
- pre-trial dispute settlement
- collection of the evidential base
- asset tracing
- application of provisional remedies (asset attachment, injunction, etc.)
- representation in courts (arbitrations)
- appealing the court judgments
- enforcement of court judgments
- support in a bankruptcy procedure