Do you intend to safely buy a flat, house, or a land plot? Are you desirous of making a reliable investment in construction? Lexnavigator specialists, relying on their experience in real estate and land law, can professionally conduct real estate due diligence, screen potential risks, and help to perform safe transactions with the real property. You will not need to dig into legal complications and worry about the “legitimacy” of property.
Effective assessment along with correct interpretation and application of the rules of land legislation can only be provided by a professional lawyer who has a wealth of experience in the area of land relations. In addition to the Land Code, there are dozens of other laws and regulations that are constantly changing. It is also necessary to take into account the existing case law on land matters. There are a sufficient number of cases proving that the position of courts on the same matter can drastically change.
Our attorneys monitor changes in case law regularly, can easily navigate through the maze of laws governing land relations, and have accumulated a successful experience in the application of the relevant legislation.
Out services in the area of real estate and land law:
- real estate due diligence, verification of the land documents, existing encumbrances (injunctions, attachments, etc.)
- provision of legal advice on real estate transactions and ownership registration
- advising on the issues of changing the category of agricultural lands, forestry fund lands, etc.
- assistance in issuing and state registration of land ownership titles
- assistance in issuing land ownership title in the event of a transfer of the ownership of a building or structure
- drafting contracts and legal analysis of the executed mortgage agreements
- providing tax advice in the course of building the real property objects
- obtaining the required authorisations, approvals, permits, and consents from the authorities controlling development, etc.
- resolution of land disputes